Forensicswiki.org has moved to this site, forensicswiki.xyz. For information, please join the Google Group forensicswiki-reborn
Belkasoft Evidence Center
|Belkasoft Evidence Center X|
The Belkasoft Evidence Center X is a commercial forensic solution for acquiring, locating, extracting, and analyzing digital evidence stored inside computers and mobile devices.
The toolkit acquires and analyzes digital evidence from multiple sources including hard drives, drive images, memory dumps, mobile devices and chip-off dumps. Discovers 1500+ types of artifacts, including 300+ mobile applications, as well as major document formats, browsers, email clients, dozens of picture and video formats, instant messengers, social networks, system and registry files, P2P and file transfer tools, etc.
- Built-in acquisition of multiple types of digital devices and clouds
- Automated extraction and analysis of 1500+ types of evidence for both mobile and computer devices
- Destroyed and hidden evidence recovery via data carving, Volume Shadow Copy recovery and other means
- In-depth SQLite forensics including freelist, WAL and journal file analysis as well as SQLite Unallocated
- Live RAM analysis
- Connection graph with communities detection
- Investigation of corporate incidents
- Cross-case search
- Adjustable reports