Forensicswiki.org has moved to this site, forensicswiki.xyz. For information, please join the Google Group forensicswiki-reborn
DFL-URE USB Device Data Recovery Equipment
DFL-URE USB Device Recovery Equipment contains disk imaging module, file recovery module, common hdd repair module, bad sector scan module, general function module including password set and unlock modules/tools.
DFL-URE Functions and Features
- DFL-URE is one USB3.0 data recovery equipment for all USB hard drives which can be detected
or undetected drives which can be fixed by its built-in common repair solutions;
- DFL-URE is able to connect USB hard drives directly with its two built-in USB3.0 interfaces and recover two USB hard drives at the same time;
- DFL-URE is able to image the USB hard drives to another target disk, image the patient drives to one image file or image selective heads or image wanted partitions and files only;
- DFL-URE supports selective head image of Seagate, WD and Toshiba hard drives and will add Samsung USB hard drive selective head image in the upgrade.
- DFL-URE is able to extract lost partitions, file folders, scan MFT, recover data by file types and recover selective files and partitions;
- DFL-URE is able to unlock the WD USB hard drives if the password is given for smartware encryption;
- DFL-URE is able to remove passwords for Seagate, WD, Samsung USB hard drives and will upgrade to support other USB hdd brands such as Toshiba;
- DFL-URE is able to scan bad sectors and offer users initial diagnosis on how to move forward for a better recovery method;
- DFL-URE has also many other fast solutions to common hdd failures of Seagate, WD, Toshiba etc;