Forensicswiki.org has moved to this site, forensicswiki.xyz. For information, please join the Google Group forensicswiki-reborn
Elcomsoft Desktop Forensic Bundle
|Elcomsoft Desktop Forensic Bundle|
Elcomsoft Desktop Forensic Bundle (EDFB) is the complete suite of ElcomSoft password recovery tools allowing corporate and government customers to unprotect disks and systems and decrypt files and documents protected with popular applications. Based on Elcomsoft's internal assessments, the password recovery tools are among the fastest on the market and the easiest to use.
- A single purchase delivers all ElcomSoft password recovery products in their respective top-of-the-line editions
- Includes every tool you need for recovering passwords and decrypting data
- Synchronized license period for all bundled products make for a seamless, simple update
- If we release a new password recovery tool during your license period, you'll receive it at no extra charge
- Broadest compatibility: hundreds of formats and multiple cloud services supported
- Industry certified: Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, Intel Software Partner, NVIDIA Developer Support
- GPU acceleration: patented technology reduces password recovery time by a factor of 250
- Linear scalability: allows using a number of multi-core and multi-processor workstations connected over a LAN or the Internet with linear increase of recovery speed
- Minimum bandwidth utilization and zero scalability overhead
- Flexible queue control and easy job management
- Remote management of password recovery workstations
- Completely traceable: keeps track of CPU time and resource utilization, password recovery jobs and user activities
Supports: all versions of Microsoft Office, OpenOffice, Hancom, NFS Encrypted File System, Windows and macOS passwords, macOS Keychain, ZIP/RAR/RAR5, PDF, BitLocker, PGP, TrueCrypt, VeraCrypt, FileVault and many more. Instantly extracts passwords from instant messengers, email clients, Web browsers and many other products. Several hundred formats supported.
- 1 Patented Technologies
- 2 The Fastest Password Recovery
- 2.1 Break passwords to more than 500 types of data
- 2.2 Heterogeneous GPU acceleration with multiple different video cards per computer
- 2.3 20 to 250 times faster attacks with hardware acceleration
- 2.4 Linear scalability on up to 10,000 computers
- 2.5 Cloud computing
- 2.6 Remote deployment and console management
Elcomsoft pioneered many software innovations that have made it easier to break a wide range of passwords. We were the first to refactor 56-bit encryption in Microsoft Office products. We patented GPU-accelerated password recovery, revolutionizing the speed of password recovery without requiring expensive hardware. We were the first to extract iOS backups from Apple iCloud, and the first to mix AMD and NVIDIA video cards for even faster attacks.
Elcomsoft Desktop Forensic Bundle allows forensic and law enforcement officials to gain access to various password-protected documents. The password recovery suite features the latest and most advanced cryptanalysis algorithms developed by ElcomSoft Research department. The mobile forensic tools included in the pack enable access to critical evidence stored in physical devices, local backups and cloud services. We continue to deliver cutting-edge technologies in password recovery, mobile and cloud forensics.
The GPU acceleration is patented (U.S. Pat. No. 7,787,629 and 7,929,707) and unique to ElcomSoft password recovery products, making password recovery up to 250 times faster compared to traditional methods relying on the use of the computer’s main CPU.
The Fastest Password Recovery
Elcomsoft Premium Forensic Bundle is capable of instantly recovering passwords for a wide range of business and office applications, text processors, spreadsheets, database management programs, office suites, email clients, instant messengers, etc. Over a hundred different file formats and types of password encryption methods can be recovered instantly.
Break passwords to more than 500 types of data
Our password recovery tools support documents created by most popular Office suites from the oldest to the latest versions. We support all popular crypto containers, encrypted compressed archives, system disk and file system encryption, and many other types of passwords. Our tools exploit every known vulnerability to unlock documents instantly or near instantly, while employing smart attacks and high-end hardware acceleration techniques to quickly recover strong passwords.
Heterogeneous GPU acceleration with multiple different video cards per computer
Today's PC motherboards support multiple video cards. Thanks to ElcomSoft's proprietary heterogeneous computing, our tools support a mix of up to 32 video cards even if they are of different makes and models, allowing for even faster password recovery applications for a modest increase in hardware costs. The tool allows mixing NVIDIA and AMD boards of different generations in a single PC.
20 to 250 times faster attacks with hardware acceleration
Our tools utilize dedicated high-performance cores found in today's video cards such as those manufactured by NVIDIA and AMD to offload parts of computational-intensive calculations onto the highly scalable video cards. Featuring several hundred GPU cores, a single video card can deliver the speed far exceeding the metrics of a high-end CPU. Our thoroughly optimized algorithms enable reaching recovery rates that are up to 250 times faster compared to CPU-only benchmarks.
Linear scalability on up to 10,000 computers
ElcomSoft password recovery tools have zero overhead. By doubling the number of PCs working on a password, you cut the time required to recover a password by half. By only transferring the bare minimum of information over the network, our tools enable massively parallel operation, and scale linearly to as many as 10,000 workstations and cloud instances with no scalability overhead. Distributed attacks scale over the LAN, Internet, or both. Minimum bandwidth requirements ensure no scalability overhead even for the slowest connections.
Quickly add computing power on demand by utilizing Amazon’s GPU-accelerated EC2 Compute Units or Microsoft Azure instances. Depending on performance requirements and budget constraints, cloud instances can quickly scale to speed up the job, and can be scaled back when not in use. Password recovery running in an Amazon cloud is a perfect solution when additional computational power is needed without the need to invest into building permanent infrastructure in-house. Get as much speed as you need the moment you need!
Remote deployment and console management
The convenient management console allows controlling Elcomsoft Distributed Password Recovery from any networked PC.