Forensicswiki.org has moved to this site, forensicswiki.xyz. For information, please join the Google Group forensicswiki-reborn
|OS:||Mac OS X|
|Genre:||Disk imaging, Template:Forensic Imaging|
|Website:||RECON IMAGER website|
RECON IMAGER is a forensic imaging software, developed by SUMURI for macOS, and is based on OS X.
RECON IMAGER can image all Intel® based Apple computers, including the newest generation of MacBook Pro with Touch Bar. It has a simplified GUI to ensure that the digital footprint of the program is small to maintain maximum integrity of data stored in RAM.
- Interprets Apple FileVault, Fusion and Core Storage volumes and disks to make decrypted forensic images by entering the user's password or Recovery Key.
- Image RAM without an admin password
- Rolling update structure to stay current with newest MacOS releases
- Quintuple boot system.
- Native MacOS boot environment
- RAM imager - admin password not required.
- Controls write protection.
- Fusion drive support.
- Apple core storage support.
- Includes all versions of PALADIN Forensic Suite