Forensicswiki.org has moved to this site, forensicswiki.xyz. For information, please join the Google Group forensicswiki-reborn
Recon for MAC OS X
|Recon for Mac OS X|
|OS:||Mac OS X|
|Website:||RECON Mac OS X Website|
RECON for Mac OS X is a software tool developed by SUMURI to automate the forensic data gathering process on the Mac OS X operating system. It automates what an experienced examiner would need weeks to accomplish in minutes.
RECON for Mac OS X automatically finds important artifacts, parses the data and presents them to you in a unified format that can be refined to produce automated reports.
RECON for Mac OS X includes all current versions of PALADIN, which comes with a full featured open source Forensic Suite, bootable forensic imager, a software write-blocker, and other advanced digital forensics tools.
Forensic Tools Included
• Software Write-Blocker, Imager and Full Forensic Suite included.
• Advanced Timeline Analysis.
• Process forensic images or live Macs.
• Identify the origin of files.
• Automatic chat timeline construction for Messages and Skype.
• Complete a Mac exam in minutes, not weeks.
• Image mounting supporting popular forensic image formats and Fusion drives.
• Built-in Live Imaging.
• Automatic identification of Spoliation artifacts.
• Create customized reports – PDF, HTML, CSV and XML.
• Image RAM, capture Volatile Data